A nerd before the birth of TOS Red Shirts, I share my thoughts on genre media be it books, movies, TV shows, etc

Sunday, October 17, 2010

CNN - 4.04: Chuck Vs The Coup D'Etat

Welcome back gang!

Joe has a message at the beginning of the podcast about an effort - Chucktoberfest - to raise Chuck`s profile and renewal chances. Check out the article - here.

Take a listen to our Audio Episode Review of Episode 4.04: Chuck Vs The Coup D'Etat:



Join Jan, Karen, Joe, and myself as we embark on our next Season 4 Audio Review.

Thanks to my fellow podcasters, Jan, Karen, and Joe. Hope you listeners will enjoy!

Miss any episodes? You can find them all at CNN - Chuck Nerdposium Netcast, and every time you watch it helps to support us!

Note: my written review for Chuck Vs The Coup D'Etat can be found at ChuckTV - here.

As always this podcast is family and office safe.

No comments: